Room 506, Engineering Building 2
Deparment of Applied Computer Engineering
126 Jukjeon-dong, Suji-gu, Yongin-si,
Gyeonggi-do 448-701, Korea
- 2010: Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- 2005: B.S. in Electronic Engineering, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea.
- Face Detection/Recognition - Pixel Selection, Pose Estimation, Face Alignment, etc.
- Pattern Recognition - Data Classification, Feature Extraction/Selection, etc.
- Computer Vision - 3D Face Reconstruction, 3D Face Tracking, etc.
- Image Processing - Face Shadow Compensation, Medical Imaging, etc.
- Associate Professor, Department of Applied Computer Engineering, Dankook University, Korea (Sep.2016-present)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Computer Engineering, Dankook University, Korea (Sep.2011-Aug. 2016)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Computer Science Department, University of Southern California, CA, USA (Feb.2011-Aug.2011)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, BK21 Information Technology, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea (Feb.2010-Feb.2011)
- Instructor, Electrical Engineering, Kookmin University, Seoul, Korea (Mar.2010-Jul.2010)
- "Real-Time Face Tracking and Expression Inference From a Video," Hewlett Packard, R.A. (Feb.2011-Aug.2011)
- "Fast 3D Face Reconstruction From a Single Image and Its Applications," Korea Science and Research Foundation, R.A. (May.2009-Feb.2011)
- "Developing Fast and Robust Face Recognition Algorithm to Pose Variation," Samsung Electronics Co., LTD., R.A. (Apr.2010-Nov.2010)
- "Study on Improving Face Recognition Rate in Aligned Face Images," Olaworks Ultimate Vision Technology, R.A. (Oct.2007-Apr.2008)
- "Face Recognition From Automatically Detected Face Images," Olaworks Ultimate Vision Technology, R.A. (Mar.2007-Sep.2007)
- "Pattern Recognition Using Composite Features," Korea Research Foundation Grant, R.A. (Dec.2005-Nov.2006)
- Scholarship for Research Student supported by Korea Science and Research Foundation (Spe.2008-Aug.2009)
- Academic-Industrial Scholarship for Research Student supported by Samsung Electronics. Co., LTD (Sep.2005-Feb.2010)
- Academic-Industrial Scholarship for Research Student supported by LIGnex1 (Mar.2010-Aug.2011)